Life is so funny sometimes....

So Mibba, its been awhile....

I guess I don't have a good excuse for why I haven't been keeping up with my stories or like, posting blogs and stuff. I guess I've just been really really busy.

See, life is funny sometimes. And i guess thats what i want to talk about, the way life twists and turns and what you've been wanting all along finally comes true. Sometimes all it takes is realizing that good things sometimes have to fall apart to let even better things come together.

Sometimes it takes a story a year (or more) in the making to sort its self out.

Short of the incredibly long, I am finally with a guy who I've been so into for so long. By so long I mean like a year and a half, possibly more. I still can't believe it happened and that its real. I still, even now, feel like I'm in a dream.

Life is so funny, and if we can figure it out enough sometimes we can find happiness. And no, I did not read that in a fortune cookie.

It has come to my attention that as I read what I have written for this blog that it is so filled with derp that its really just pointless.

Oh well....

(and Joseph, if you read this.... YOU CREEP!!!! but ps, I changed my username.... just for you.)

--Addy
August 27th, 2012 at 07:06pm