A weird dream and rambling.

So I had a weird dream last night. It was about this killer guy obsessed with some teen author. In the dream, it starts off with three teenagers: two girls, and a boy. The two girls were fighting over the boy until out of the blue, the killer pops up and decides that he loves the girl's writing so much he wants to kill her. He pulls out a knife and starts walking slowly towards them and of course, they all run. The boy the girl were fighting over turned out to be a coward and didn't look back when the author girl called out for help. She was wearing high heels so she couldn't run away fast enough, not that the killer could have caught up to her- he was walking way too slow. Anyway, it skips over to a scene where the three run to Ice House and call one of the mothers. The mother is too busy bossing other people around to care what her kid is telling her, which is that some psycho killer is after them. Finally the mom turns around, and the killer is right behind her. For some reason, it skips to where the killer and the teenagers are at a hospital. From there, it kinda gets boring and for me, faded.

This wasn't one of my most interesting dreams but for some reason, I was really scared during the dream. But maybe it was because the killer looked like that rapist from The Lovely Bones.

By the way, I'm still getting a hang of new mibba. I have no idea how to work the blog layout designer, so I guess I'll just play around with it for awhile...
August 27th, 2012 at 09:44pm