My new contacts! The make my eyes look not as small, yay! x3 I guess a small review on them?

So I bought a pair of circle lens online. They are cosmetic lens to make your eyes appear bigger. The main difference between these and regular contacts are that the diameter of them is bigger. The ones I have are 15mm.

Image

They're more of a grey but look blue in certain lighting.
Since its my first time buying these and wearing them, it stung a little but it was gone after a minute. I can feel them on my eyes but overlooking that, they're actually comfortable~ I haven't tested how long they last on my eyes until they feel dry yet...

They definitely make my eyes look bigger. Here's a picture with only one in:
Image

The lighting in this is pretty horrible but the purpose is to just so the size difference so its fine.

They look very natural. I mean, obviously my friends and what not will know they're contacts, but to strangers they could pass as real. The design isn't pixelated at all. It blends well with my natural eye color. I do wish that the grey could be a more vibrant grey however because in natural light it doesn't look very grey...

I wouldn't get these again only because I wanna try different kinds! But I would tell other people to get them! c:
August 28th, 2012 at 01:05am