Panic Attack In School. Again

Yeah this happened last year. Quite a few times. So it's only 3 weeks into this school year and already on my second panic attack.

I am on FIRE.
Hell yeah.

I don't even know what happened...
I took my friend's bag as a joke and he was all dragging me down the hall and then he started tickling me and this girl Taylor was singing something and people were talking all loud and then next thing I know I'm curled up. Shaking. And I wanted to get up and book it out of there but I couldn't breathe. I heard like, my friend asking if I was okay and stuff and I couldn't answer. I was trying to hard to breathe.
My friend Meggan kept saying "Asthma. It's an asthma attack." So I'm just laying in the hall curled up in a fetal position thinking 'WHY CAN'T I BREATHE? OHGOD. NO. SHUT UP MEGGAN. I DON'T HAVE ASTHMA. I'M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK." And I mean, I was breathing but it was like really ragged.

My friend Erik who had been tickling me kept like touching my back. At least I think it was him. Everyone else I'm pretty sure thought I was dying and was scared to touch me.

I feel really guilty for freaking people out.
Like REALLY bad...

So after I stopped shaking I sat up. The lack of oxygen had made me really dizzy but I wanted to do my best to convince everyone that I was fine. So I went like "Whoa... I'm dizzy... " and realized there was about ten people around me and that freaked me the fuck out because they were all staring at me. And I went "Whoa... there's people..."

Meggan wanted to talk to Erik so they like walked off and I picked up his bag and walked towards the cafeteria and my breathing was almost normal and my friend Kaila appeared out of fucking NO WHERE and goes 'RAH!!!!!' really loud and I started hyperventilating again and I stood there and she was just stuttering like "Ohmygod are you okay? Dude I was right there... you saw.. oh my god I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON'

Annnnd I fucking booked it.
Just dropped Erik's stuff, grabbed mine, and ran and hid by this stairwell and pretty much sat there gasping and shaking for the rest of lunch.

Then after lunch I was walking to geometry and I saw Ray and Erik, Ray had not been there and walked up to me wanting a hug and I went like ninja sidestepping until he walked off. I still couldn't fucking speak. Erik started walking by me and all I could say was "P-panic at-tack." like the idiot I am. He said he knew and then Ray showed up and was like "Hey are you okay?" and Erik explained it to him because I was still jumping and flipping the fuck out at everything. They pretty much pushed me into geometry class. Which wasn't any better because the teacher got pissy at me because I didn't understand what was going on.
August 28th, 2012 at 02:41am