The Winners For The Never Leave Me Chars! (:

Hey everyone, once again!
Like I said, no one would know when I posted the winners. But now you do!
Before all you break down and scream you're awful, I'm going to tell you I fell in love with all the results <3 They were all so perfect I had to get everyones names and a hat and just draw out two names. So, drumroll please....the winners!
Dontworry-imawizard ~ Isla Duncan is 19 years old, from Wolverhampton, where Liam Payne was from. She was close friends with Liam until he went off to college, leaving her to be on her own. She loves One Direction because it reminds her so much of how Liam helped her through thick and thin. Her music gives her a reason to smile. They meet again at the carnival where Isla is doing a boxing match (Did I mention Liam and her went to boxing club together when they were younger?) and she spots him in the crowd, then she's not paying attention and the bell rings and she gets knocked out by her opponent. Liam rushes to help, and there it all begins! She is portrayed by Claire Holt.
WolfGirl96 ~ Lily Summers is an 18 year old girl who has lived in London her entire life. Lily lives with her Aunt Marge (Hehe Harry Potter!!) because her parents were killed in a fire when she was just two years old. Her cousin and her love One Direction, the music makes them want to dance and jump around and be crazy! She has always wanted to go with her cousin to a concert to seethe boys.....and Niall, her favorite. On the way to her dance class, she just so happens to run into the Niall Horan. Niall walks her to dance class and they get to know each other during the walk. Then, well, it all begins...!! She is portrayed by Bridget Mendler.
So congratulations to you two! Keep reading the story and soon your characters will be in the story! And again. For those who didnt win, your ideas were PERFECT. I had to draw. These were random ones picked. Dont feel bad, no one is stupid. :)
Buh-bye everyone! Love you all!
August 28th, 2012 at 04:21am