Terrible College Year | Tired

College has barely started for me and I'm already stressed. I'm started out all wrong. Most of when I eat is in the evening but now that all my classes are in the evening I'll barely eat during the day. I have 5-6 hour long classes now and they're late. I have class from 4-10. Dinner is like around 5 or 6 after that I they stop cooking food at the dinner hall. I attend an art school and some classes are sculpture and painting. We get breaks but eating snacks can't hold me forever. I'm going to get hungry again.

You know fuck it. What I was leading to in this blog is I feel lonely. While everyone is having class in the morning I'm at home doing nothing. I have no one to talk to, no one's really online. And I feel alone. In the evening I'm in class while everyone is out having fun. Bad enough I don't know anyone in my class so I sit there quiet. I'm terrible at talking to people I've never met. By the time class is over its too late at night to go ove people's houses. My boyfriend is still in high school so he goes to bed around the time I get out of class. I barely get to see him now. I hate having evening classes so much. I'm tired when I get home. I go to bed right away. Last night I didn't even eat because I was so exhausted. And seeing that I barely eat during the day. When I tell my dad all this he doesn't even care. He brushes me to the side. ...My first year of college is suppose to be fun, and I'm suppose to enjoy it but now I see its going to be a long shitty one.
August 28th, 2012 at 04:26pm