Thank You, I AM Non Omnis Moriar

Hey guys. So I was just checking around Mibba, Redding Bloodstream and old Blogs when I stumbled again upon Non Omnis Moriar, the blog I made back when I received that hate note. I read it all over again and I must say that now I am really ashamed that I had to take a break in order to get back on track, which I am not even yet, because as you can see, my first season is still as I left it when I made that note.

I’m really, really sorry I let you all down. I shouldn’t have let that hate get to me, and this is why I’m thanking you all for being so understanding and so supportive over everything. I mean, back then, before I had the guts to post one of my stories, I thought I would never be able to get hater, much less fans. But I’ve realized that I have.

I wrote Bloodstream, I finished Bloodstream, and it’s even been fucking plagiarized! I mean, I’m realizing now that I shouldn’t feel that offended, but more like, flattered. They thought my story was good enough to be plagiarized, though I’m still a bit pissed that they did so. I’m so happy that you guys support me so and love me so. Iron and wine.? She’s wonderful, she tells me really positive things but she still tells me the mistakes I make meaning that she helps me a lot!

Micah too! Micah helps me out a lot, she’s absolutely wonderful. Kaysaywhatt too. And Dawn of light. And carousels;. And a lot more of you that I would love to name, but are too much.

So thank you, really. You guys are wonderful. You guys are my everything. I’m starting to really love writing back again, and I have brand new ideas that you guys will love. Niall and Zayn. Also, I have a new JB project. I have lots of projects, lots of things saved for you. And I have to say, too, that all of my stories are dedicated to you.

You, the faithful recommender, commenter, subscriber, and reader. You, the one who read Bloodstream from the very first update. You, who didn’t miss a single update. You, who will always be there. Thank you. Really, thank you.

Shoutout to everyone who read me or my stories. I love you. I do. Thank you. Thank you so much. I’m back, guys. I’m ms blue skies. now, and I know that you missed me, but I’m back again! The clouds are gone, and the skies are now clear. I'm both Non Omnis Moriar and ms blue skies. Welcome both, and you'll welcome the new ideas about to come.
August 29th, 2012 at 12:15am