Contest!! A Sequel to Beasts

Hello lovies!! Aielynn here!

As you may have noticed, Beasts is finally completed and a sequel is in the making! School just started up, so updates may be slow. I will try my hardest to keep to a schedule though! I've made quite a bit of progress in the story line, but I could still use some help and suggestions. So please, answer some questions for me :)

1. What do you hope becomes of Ai and her 'family?'
2. What would you like to see as a major conflict throughout the story?
3. It appears as though Die won in the end, but what about Kyo? Do you believe he should have a second chance at love?
4. What would you like to see happen with Toshiya now that Kixx is gone? Should he seek vengeance or unite with the rest of our beasts?
5. Any other comments/thoughts would be appreciated!

**CONTEST**

And finally, I am having some trouble developing a story title. I was considering the title "Angels and Demons," but that is so overused. So, if anyone has any suggestions please throw them my way! Should I decide to use your title, you will get a special thank you (Such as a character in the story or a one shot)!

I look forward to your input and suggestions, and good luck!

Much love,

xoxdiebearxox
August 29th, 2012 at 03:51am