Lonelyness Part 3

Well here we are again. This time it's not really about wanting to be with someone, like a relationship, but I am feeling deprived of human contact. I just have the need to do something with someone right now instead of being cooped up in this damn house doing nothing until I fall asleep in 3-4 hours.
Driving at night usually helps me in more ways than one, but I for one think it's too early to go for a drive. There are still people traversing the streets. I like to go when there is hardly anyone else out. I just like seeing empty streets at night. I just like the night overall. The darkness, the colors, the mood it sets is so soothing. Doing these night drives is very therapeutic . It gives me time to myself, and seems to enable me to really think about whatever is on my mind at the time. But, I tonight, I'd like to be with someone on that drive tonight.
If not a drive, a nice walk would be great too, for it's a beautiful night to be outside. It's not hot, and it's not cold. The bike paths nearby would be a nice walk. Though I'd be a little nervous walking by any one of the parks that the paths lead to since shady crowds tend to hang there during these hours.
Ugh.. Gnight y'all.

-Nathan
August 29th, 2012 at 08:20am