Yeah so... tomorrow's pretty exciting (not really)

Tomorrow is school... as everyone knows (??)

Tomorrow is the day when world war 3 starts and I walk into 90210 for another yet, terrifying year. School's just like that, you have to know the basic rules to survive and I am breaking my rules and it's not going great....

Oh yes, so I'm doing some story from Wattpad (its mine) and since no one has read it, I might as well try...

I mean, its got ALOT of genres in it.

So............ checking my uniform... so interesting (not, again) and very soon I'll be loaded with homework. The point of homework, I don't know since your going to go to school the next day if that day wasn't Friday....

Oh well.. I guess life is just so bitter.. :(

I wish I was just popular so somewhat. Well, I am kind of, the first day I went to school, no one would leave me alone. But now I am slowly decreasing. I had to find a new pair of friends because my old very popular ones are very fake people and I am not over reacting. In fact I think I am under reacting. They were the ones I fought with on think day. No teacher came.. typical.

So there I was completely angry and upset that the "friends" I had once trusted were well, against me.

So I guess. I had to live my life with dirty looks and stupid gossip. I didn't need so I went lone for a day and found some new friends. And they are great not the back stabbing sluts that would go out with all the boys in school, no, they are pretty nice.

And another reason I'm going down: So there's this girl called Ashley that claims to be lezzi and she says she "kissed" a girl and that rumour went all around school. And she snitches to the head of year that everyone was being mean to her when SHE started the rumour.

S no one wants be near her like they were going to get cancer if they touch her. But you know me, with my kind heart managed to talk to er and say hi and smile at her but soon enough, I think she found it a bit creepy that someone like me, is being nice to her because she asked me.

And this other girl that dresses like a prostitute in a tie and blazer. NO ONE likes her so I was nice to her too.

Yeah so I kinda take that back I don't want to be popular. NO way.

Soo....... bye I guess.

Looking forward to tomorrow :'(
And waking up at 6:15am... real fun
August 29th, 2012 at 06:02pm