Mission of an Ice Skater

Met this friend at the cinema she used to ice skate with me, and the memories we shared well here’s a few.

Syncro camp Mission grab the Crisps and Hannah hide!
So this day we were all at the skating club and we had been shut in this room and had to watch this DVD on Syncro skating, well it was so boring wanted to just sleep, we were not allowed food, we were not allowed to talk just watch, well me and Megan decided that we wanted some crisps from the vending machine so it was mission get crisps and get back into the room without being seen by matt, me and Megan checked for matt and quickly snuck across from the room to the machine put in the money and grabbed the crisps then on the way back noticed that matt was going back into the room. Hannah saw us and then quickly got into convo with matt to stop us from getting caught, the conversation went like this "OH ummmm matt i have something to ask ummmmm it’s a great question, when me and Megan saw how the conversation was going we quickly ran into the room and took our seats, Hannah came in and matt followed he was sat there for what seemed like ages.... and then left, we then all decided to play dares and Hannah’s dare was decided for her to go and hide under the table. Matt can back into the room, we all sat there trying not to laugh at all hiding the sneaky grins on our face, I thought Hannah was going to get it and matt was going to see but luckily she go away with it and we were free to leave the room and the fun memories that were left there now to be written in this.

Mary and the cross mission have fun in ballet
Syncro again this time ballet, our group got stuck with the little ones and as always the teacher taught the little ones and we were left to the side, to sit and go through our routine which was so short and boring. When the little ones had finished there long routine it was now time for us to see it, great sit and watch more watching can life get more boring. while sitting there listening to the dreary music that goes on and on and the little ones dancing Hannah noticed a little handmade plant pot with a tissue head and a nose, eyes and mouth draw onto, to be honest little thought this was the make of an adult, anyway whilst they were playing with that me, Megan and Rachael decided to have fun with a wooden cross (just to say Megan and I are christens and this is no offence to christens we were bored) anyway we picked it up and started to sing into it, whilst that was happening Mary had an accident and her head fell off. As we were laughing all the way through this on top of that we got kicked out and had to go and chill in the kitchen till we were asked back in.

This is long yes and the stories are to, Marys head got fixed and we saw it the year after, our ballet teacher never forgave us for our behaviour and we still laugh about it. I will be posting more blogs so please check them out and any dares you would like me to try or subjects let me know thanks
August 29th, 2012 at 10:54pm