This sucks balls. + School.

Guiseee, school starts in exactly 8 days, 7 if you don't count the actual first day of school.

And you know, I had an entire list of expectations and things that I wanted. I wrote it down as the days passed. And, my lawd freakin jeezus, i got like....3 out of 6 things.

Which is fine with me. I got a straightener, the baby lips lip balm, and some awesome ass perfumes.

My school bag is slightly small and it can only fit my binder and i don't want a giant perfume bottle so I decided to get those mini perfumes and lotions.

In all, I have 3 lotions, 3 perfumes, and 1 hand sanitizer thing. And I just took the sanitizer, a perfume, and lotion and just...stuffed it in the pockets.

And in the zipper pocket I put my money and my collection of lip gloss. I shit you not guise, it's a whole collection. I'm just waiting to get another one though :3 The one with the brush thing? Yeah, that one.

But one thing that I really wanted was a boyfriend. Or some guy who would even...I don't know, like me in some way, shape, or form. Instead, I got the mall and a whole store to myself.

Yeah, I know, I sound like a whiny 14 year old but every girl wants some guy or girl who would be there for them... romantically.

But I did gain some confidence and ideas and I know I'm not gonna be someones shadow this year or any coming year.

I still have battles of my own..my inner battles but everyone does, so I'm cool with it.

And my story of the year! It's hard writing it but I have a year to finish it, which I'm determined to do so :3

I know I'll have something if I keep observing people. Do you guys know any movies that are remotely similar to White Lies?

Okay, byee.
August 29th, 2012 at 11:12pm