first - august 30th, 2012

wow, i just discovered the new mibba has a blog.
besides the fact that i already have a blog that i can post whatever the hell i want on, ive decided id like to post some stuff on here by the off chance that one of my readers will care enough to read them.
anywho, im currently at work, but its as dead as a turkey on thanksgiving so im browsing mibba and hoping my boss can't see my computer and doesn't know what im doing.
im also thinking about the fact that my story, Superhuman, is almost over. theres only 3 more chapter, plus the epilogue, to write unless i get struck with a sudden decision to end it differently than i have planned.
however, i have had this story planned out from the beginning and if i change the ending now, i might just hate myself.
but yes, Superhuman is coming to an end, so my dear readers will not be able to delve further into the lives of Harry and Colette, as unfortunate as that is. they're my favourite couples out of the stories i am currently writing.

another thing is, and ill be surprised if anyone has read this, let alone read to this point, but i wanted to let you all know how my stories work.
i've written and finished many a story before this, include a couple about Justin Bieber and a fair few about the lovely Nick Jonas, and each and every one of my stories have a lesson attached to it.
for example, the lesson in one of the few Nick Jonas stories i completed was that if a guy hurts you, don't just forgive him right away. there's a reason he did what he did, and that reason is, he's an asshole, as the lovely leading lady Amy realized in the last chapter. however, do not fret my dear readers, the male in question was not young Nicholas as he happened to be the one who saved her.

what im getting at here is that Superhuman was created with a purpose, and that purpose was to teach you all something important. the lesson you will be learning i something that ive noticed more and more across the one direction twitter and tumblr population, and i simply will not stand for it any longer. obviously, i dont have the entire One Direction fandom reading my story, as fantastic as that would be, so it's up to the readers i do have to pass along my wise words.
well, wise in my eyes.

anyways, i'll stop boring you now as i've got work to do (i really dont but my boss is giving me terrifying looks that im afraid i will have nightmares about) so im going to have to go.

remember, if youre ever feeling alone in the world, theres an 18 year old brunette from canada who absolutely adores you.

love to everyone.
long live us.

xx
August 30th, 2012 at 09:38pm