Send me one-shot/story requests!

So recently, as a few people may have noticed, I haven't been updating my stories a whole lot. Well that's because I get bored writing the same things for a period of time. So in order to get my brain back into writing mode, I'm going to write. Yeah, it makes no sense to you, but it always works for me so just go with it! So I am taking a short break from, probably only like another week or so, and I'm accepting requests for one-shots or even full length stories.

Im okay with writing fanfiction, or original fiction. I don't mind writing about you or an OC that you create, or 2 famous people. If it's fanfiction, I will write about pretty much anyone, even if I don't exactly know who they are (just make sure you give me their name and what it is that they do and i will do my research). Send me anything you want included in the story, including plot, characters, OC character description,if needed. You can also include any links you think will be helpful: picture of you, picture of person youre using for OC, links to outfits, ANYTHING!

Also be sure to let me know what kind of one shot you want, rating-wise, I write about anything and everything. And let me know if you if you want it to be a one-shot or a full story.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I will ask if I have any questions for you I will be sure to ask!

okay........

GO!
August 30th, 2012 at 11:34pm