Just A Little Boat that is Giving Me So Much Trouble!

I'm starting to think that taking Engineering class was a huge mistake. -dramatic sigh- I only signed up because one of my favorite teachers was teaching it and I heard that it was easy. Not to mention that my teacher signing me up for classes encouraged me to take it.

Maybe I'm just not cut out for this stuff. Like I'm not artistic. Just give me a book to read and I can analyze it and you could ask me a hundred questions and I would totally be fine with it.

But now we have to build a boat and I have no clue how to do it. This is our task:

How can I make a boat that will move with only these materials:

-2 sheets of paper

- 4 craft sticks

- String

- Aluminum Foil

- 2 index cards

- 3 straws

- 1 plastic bag

Like really? I just can't do this. And to make things suckier, I don't have any friends in that class. Half of the people in there are freshmen and the others are seniors. I'm the only junior. And ugh, it's not fun. :( But if you could help me anyway, that would be totally awesome...) And I feel like a loser because the last blog I posted was about another project ugh.....

I'm just so glad that tomorrow is Friday even though today has felt like Friday to me. I'm ready for a three day holiday!

Not to mention that I'm getting a conch piercing Saturday! (and my nana is getting a tattoo aha)
August 31st, 2012 at 04:22am