August 30, 2012

Hello my dears!

Wow, this summer I've actually finished three stories! I'm going to casually ignore the fact that two of those three stories took me over two years to finish...The point is that they're done now, right? Not even counting the one shot, three part, and five part stories I did! I am giving myself an A+ for this summer of writing. Yay me.

Onto the ~informative~ side of this blog update, not much has changed in terms of what I'll be updating in the future now that my Criminal Minds story is over. Here is a list of things to look forward to (Or, you know, to subscribe to ;]):

-> A 5 part Eric Northman sequel {True Blood}

-> The continuation/finishing of my Hannibal Lecter story {Hannibal Rising}

->A Captain Jack Sparrow sequel {Pirates of the Caribbean}

->A John Constantine sequel {Constantine/Hellblazer}

->A Dean Winchester story {Supernatural}

->A John Blake one shot {The Dark Knight Rises}

I have a bad feeling I'll end up writing a sequel one shot to my Hugo Stiglitz one because I am so madly in love with him, and I might end up doing a sequel to my Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow one shot. Me and my serial killing psychos (Hugo is slightly less crazy given he only kills asshole nazi scum).

I doubt that I've mentioned it but I'm actually writing a full-length novel of completely original material, so after I've finished my true blood story I'll be taking a little bit of a break from writing so that I can try and get some work done on that! Also school starts up next week and second year university is apparently a stupid step up from first so I'm basically preparing to lose all free time.

Kudos to you if you've actually read to the end of this! Love you all.
August 31st, 2012 at 05:04am