28 - stress & 29 - my "hero"

A lot of things stress me out. Actually, mostly everything stresses me out. I'm a very anxious and stressed person by nature and there really isn't much I can do about it. But I guess there are some things that stress me out more often than others.

I am absolutely terrified of being late and will actually get to a place two hours early just to make sure I'm there on time. I get stressed to the point of sickness if I know I will be late to something.

I hate driving in new places. Driving in general stresses me out, but I do it because I have to. If I've never been there before though, you better believe I will freak out.

Getting lost stresses me out horribly. I went with my girlfriend to find my classes on my new campus and had a panic attack in the car. It was a deadly combination of being lost and driving in a new place that pretty much send me straight over the edge. I think it was a combination of my girlfriend's hand holding mine and zoloft that kept me from passing out completely.

My family and loved ones being upset/sick/hurt in any way.

My hero is most definitely my mother. I love her more than anything and the fact that she raised twin siblings, one of them mentally and physically handicapped, all on her own and always made sure we had everything we needed makes me think of her as some super-human. Yeah, I just love my mom.

As far as non-relatives, most definitely Jeff Mangum, Charlotte Perkins-Gilman, and Albert Einstein are up there.
August 31st, 2012 at 10:47pm