Needle-phobia, JennaMarbles, a bit of Cinderella and Football, Breakup Season, Death, Shark Tooth, a "Nice Day," and Indiana Jones.

Alright, so, so far, my summer has been pretty good. Flew to Florida to see some relatives, drove all the way down to South Carolina to go to Myrtle Beach (ten hour drive each way- twenty hours in total- waaaaaaay too much driving), went to camp and met some awesome new friends. Now, the part that I think most people dread, the end of the Breakup Season.
Now, the Breakup Season is something I literally came up with JUST now as I was typing away. You see, a lot of people travel during the summer, meeting new people, having new relations. If those relations are boyfriend/girlfriend, and one of you have to go home, chances are, you might break up. Hence, the Breakup Season, a.k.a summer.
That was just some random thing just now, so don't pay TOO much attention to that. Anyway, summer=good. In Florida I had a great time, although that was the place held for my iPod's funeral (cause of death- drowning), and Myrtle Beach was pretty cool, despite the weather. But hey, we got a shark tooth there (since the beach is the Atlantic Ocean, which kind of freaked me out). I wonder where the tooth is....
Oh well. The shark won't miss it.
But, yesterday I had to go to my doctor. Since I have asthma, she told me that instead of constant medication (although I don't have chronic asthma), I could just take allergy shots (no, I don't have any allergies, it's for my asthma).
Let me tell you a little something about me and my relationship with needles.
They terrify me. Petrify me. Make me want to scream, run and hide. You see, I have a phobia of needles. Not just some silly fear that you can get over if you "face it," no. A phobia, meaning it's a whole lot harder to get rid of this thing.
Now, why couldn't I just get rid of this fear, and replace it with another usual phobia, like snakes? Bugs? Escalators, for God's sake? No. Needles. The thing where doctor's practically stab you with.
I absolutely despise needles, and I'm scared of them. In order to put a needle in me, you're gonna have to put me under some kind of anesthetic, the gas kind, because I am stubborn, and stubborn people tend to win. If I say I'm not getting a shot, I am NOT getting a shot.
I have plenty of stories of me running out the doctor's room, screaming no, I don't wanna get a shot, or me crying just by SEEING the damn needle. Plenty. So, anyway, back to my doctor. She said allergy shots. In my mind, I was thinking, Oh Hell no, I'll just stick to my medication, thank you very much. Pills over shots anyday. That's like asking me which do I like better: The Packers, or the Giants? (By the way, my answer would be Giants). It's like asking Cinderella if she would rather marry the prince or stay a slave or whatever she was forever. Like asking Nemo if he'd rather be in the ocean with his father or taken home with that crazy chick Darla, the fish killer.
So, yeah. That was kind of a downer for me, because I'd have to get the shots before Feburary. I repeat: I'm not getting no shot (I used a double negative, I know, leave me alone).
There's a real term for it, but let's just call it "Needle-phobia." Hey, did you know Indiana Jones has a phobia of snakes? Go figure! Too bad there can't be fatal flaws in every super hero, or super whatever. Where did Indiana Jones get his name, anyway? Was he born in Indiana by the Jones' family.
Huh. I should look it up.... Later (procrastinator).
So, I have recently been on Instagram a lot, since I do not have Facebook or any of them mumbo jumbo. I know: What? You don't have Facebook? How do you live? Well, I'm here to answer your question.
You see, you are currently living on something called "Earth." Earth has a ground, with a sky, a sun and a moon, grass, birds chirping, wind blowing, and trees. When all those forces combine together, you get something called a "nice day." When there's a nice day, some people, i.e me, like to go OUTSIDE and hang out in a field, play some soccer, some football, some rugby, run around, whatever floats everybody's boat. I don't particularly like being inside so much. When it's a "nice day," I'd rather be outside being active and eating damn good apples opposed to staying stuck inside some small apartment and burning your eyes which are glued to a computer, liking photos and commenting on stupid things.
I.e, Facebook.
Instagram to me is different, I don't exactly know why, but whatever. I like it way better.
Do you want to know a thought I've always wondered, despite my religion?
Death. Or Heaven/Hell, to be exact. Is there really a Heaven that so many people in the world are depending to go to when it's their time to go? I sure hope there is, because death is something you can't escape, and I really hope I can count on God to stay there with me.
Sorry, random thought. Just saying.
Ugh, I'm tired. OH! Okay, so there's this AWESOME YouTuber called JennaMarbles (you may have heard of her, she's amazing). Check her out, JennaMarbles is her username. She'd blonde, who sometimes had highlights, and is white (no racism whatsoever).
Anyway, yeah. Thanks for wasting your time by reading this:) means a lot! Haha bye!
September 1st, 2012 at 05:25am