Epiphany

I can honestly say that I personally have a problem with my own writing. I really don't think it is that good and that it should never see the light of day. But when I do write, I apparently write very well (as told to me by other people).

I have also noticed that I have been a part of this website for a couple of years and I have yet to actually be a part of it or participate in any way except for reading other peoples stories, and even then not even commenting on them...

So even though not many people are probably going to read this tiny little blog that I am posting I am still going to put it up. Why? Because I have decided that I am going to start actively participating in this website by posting something at least (hopefully) once a week. Whether it be a short story, a poem,an article, a Fan-Fiction, or an Original story I am going to post something. Hopefully people will read my stuff and not only help me grow as a writer but help me gain more confidence in my writing and abilities to handle critiques, whether they be good or bad.

So to those of you who are actually reading this little note I thank you, and hopefully I stick to my word and write something entertaining and thoughtful for everyone

Thank You,
Jessica Munczenski
September 1st, 2012 at 07:27am