30 - final prompt (a picture of me and 5 good things)

Image

Image

Obviously my girlfriend and I are totally photogenic.

So, I had to post a picture of myself taken today (like 5 minutes ago actually) as well as list five good things that have happened to me since I started this challenge.

1) I didn't get a parking ticket the first day of school at my new university, which is pretty rare seeing as how there are like 1736548393836463 students and almost zero parking spots. You pretty much have to drive on my campus, everything is all spaced out.

2) I found out that I don't have muscular dystrophy. That was pretty cool. On the down side, they have no fucking clue what is actually wrong with me, but at least it doesn't seem to be anything life-threatening.

3) I finished a story. Actually, a two-part story. Even though the chapters were pretty short, I'm still pretty proud of myself for following through with it.

4) I got to spend a lot of time with Mallory (girlfriend) :3 Seriously, I can't get enough of this girl.

5) My mom and I have been able to talk more about my medical problems and even just within this month things are a lot better with her. I like being able to talk with her about things and it's nice having her understand why I sleep all the fucking time and stuff.

But yeah, I'm really glad that I did this challenge. It made me think about things that I normally don't consider. Plus, it gave me an excuse to clog up the blog section, ha.

I guess I'll keep blogging though. We'll see?
September 2nd, 2012 at 05:37am