October 14th, 2009 - September 2nd, 2012

Well, Mibba, it's over. And for those of you wondering what I'm talking about, it's my story Ghost of You.

I've been writing this story for almost three years now. I was thinking of putting the last chapter up on October 14th, so it would officially be three years, but I feel like that's too far away and not fair to make anyone wait for it. As if a lot of people still read it anyway.

As of right now, before the final chapter is posted, the totals for my story are:

591 readers
343 comments
70 subscribers
6 recommendations
54 chapters


The last chapter will make it 55 chapters altogether.

Let me just say this story is my baby. It's the first chaptered story I've finished here on Mibba. I've had subscribers come and go, and even though I took many, and sometimes long, hiatuses during this story, most of them have stayed.

For those of you who don't know, and probably don't care, GoY came to me during a dream. The prologue did, anyway. And it was exactly Tom and Bill Kaulitz I saw in my dream.

Honestly, I feel if GoY hadn't been a fanfiction, I would've gotten so many more readers. But since they're who I saw in my dream, I wanted to leave them and let them stay the main characters. I felt changing them would have thrown the whole thing off.

In the end though, I'm glad I never did.

I love everyone who's commented on my story, and stayed subscribed this whole time. Especially Sami, who's been there for me the whole time <3

Writing GoY was a pleasure, it really was. Although sometimes I hated it, it's still my baby and I love it.

I really am planning a sequel sometime in the near future, but I don't want to rush anything with the story, so for now I think I'm going to move on. But a sequel there will be. When? I don't know. But count on it.

For all those who read my story, subscribed to my story, commented on my story, recommended it, whether you take any of that back or not, just know I appreciate you greatly.

<3
September 2nd, 2012 at 09:35pm