I Want Opinions, People.

Okay. Before anybody goes apeshit on me for being a jerk, or whatever you want to call me: don't. I'm not writing this to be mean, hateful, judgmental, or spiteful. I want honest opinions, so I can tell myself for sure that I'm not just being irrational.

There's this boy (or something, but you'll understand later) who I went to school with a couple years ago--I think he was a sophomore when I was a senior, but I can't be positive right now. I'm too stressed out. When he was still in elementary school, grade 8 or whatever, he was openly gay. But not just openly gay, but WAY FUCKING OUT THERE OPENLY GAY. Like, to the most annoying extent ever.

(Opinion entered here: I have no problem with homosexuals; sure, if you like dudes, marry a dude. Whatever, I don't care. Just don't be annoying about it: i.e., your excuse for everything being that you're gay, saying it a million times, etc. I don't care. Trust me.)

He used to get beat up on the school bus after school, almost to the point of hospitalization. And before you go thinking: "Awww! Poor boy, being bashed because he's gay, blah blah blah", it's not because he was gay. It's because he was an EXTREME trouble maker. He was mouthy, and would call people names until they couldn't take it anymore and hit him. And whenever this stuff happened, everyone made it a huge issue that someone beat up the "gay kid" at school (fact: my school has never had an open problem with homosexuals, or anyone different, for that matter). I have personally seen this kid up in a boy's face, calling him ugly and fat, until he couldn't hold in his anger anymore and pushed him so hard that he hit the floor and blacked out from hitting his head.

Let's call this boy (the homosexual) Danny, because it may become confusing here in a moment.

So anyway, Danny always stirred up problems, got himself beat up (you would think he would learn his lesson), and just plain got on people's very last nerve. Well, when he became a freshman and went to school with me, he got into the habit of getting some upperclassmen's phone numbers from other peoples phones, on the internet, etc. and texting them, telling them that he was a girl. He would take girls photos off of Facebook or the internet and send them to these guys, and they would think he was legit. So a senior boy that Danny had been tricking found out about it, and him and his friends beat the sh*t out of Danny.

Personally, I don't blame them. That's a messed up thing to do. Can you imagine how embarrassing that was for that guy? To find out that the hot girl you've been texting was actually a freshmen boy?

So as if people didn't already dislike him enough, my senior year Danny began wearing girls' clothing to school. He'd get the most expensive Miss Me jeans, Sinful shirts for girls, and wear sports bras underneath his shirt. Now, some of the boys at our school had enough of him, and tried to make a point to our principal that he was just distracting (we had a full set of rules set against wearing distracting clothing: no visible piercings other than the ears, no jeans with holes above knee-level, no tank-tops with a strap width of less than four fingers wide, no undergarments that can be seen through or outside of your clothes, etc.). One day, Danny wore a thong to school, a bright pink one, and made sure that it was visible above the waist line of his pants when he was bent over--and we know it was on purpose, because that's exactly how Danny acted. He made sure all attention was on him at all times, and he even told a few of his friends that he'd planned on doing it. So, the next day, a group of senior boys showed up in dresses (no, I'm not kidding), flip-flops, and makeup. Of course, the principal had them in the office right away and gave them all pink slips for their distracting behaviour. But they never did anything to Danny, even though the thong incident was an absolute disregard of the dress code.

Apparently, the day Danny wore the thong, a junior girl took a photo of him bent over with the bright pink elastic showing way above his jeans, and thought it was funny. She sent it to one of her friends, who sent it to one of her friends, who sent it to one of her friends, and so on and so forth. So when Danny found out about it, he came up behind her while she was at her locker, and punched her in the back of her head, causing her to fall onto her face on the floor. He grabbed the back of her hair and slammed her face into the ground numerous times before a faculty member was able to break up the obvious jumping that had taken place.

(Opinion entered here: now, would it really have been all that bad to just confront her face-to-face about the problem? I mean, it was definitely an asshole move to have sent the picture to anyone--or even taken it for that matter. She shouldn't have done it. But did Danny really have to come up behind her, a cowardly move by him, and slam her face into the ground? To me, that's just messed up. They both have some growing up to do, if you ask me.)

This obviously caused a humongous UPROAR at school. The entire male student body was outraged that he, in the first place, beat up a girl, and in the second place he did it in such a cowardly manor.

(Opinion entered here: I personally believe that a man should never put his hands on a woman; with a few exceptions. If a woman hits you, and there is no other way of self defense, by all means: fire away. But to just blatantly beat the crap out of a woman? I don't think so.)

So, my good friend (let's call him Carlito) happens to be friends with the girl that got beat up by Danny. Carlito approached him in the hall and warned him: "sleep with one eye open, motherf***er. I got you".

This statement later made its way to the principal, who immediately called Carlito into his office. He told him that if he laid one finger on Danny, he would be immediately suspended and wouldn't be able to graduate with our class that year. To Carlito, this meant nothing; the principal's words went in one ear, and out the other.

Carlito grew up with an abusive father, who beat up his mom every chance he got. So to Carlito, a man hitting a woman was nothing to play about. Along with the rest of the male student body, he believed that Danny should get an ass whoopin' he would never forget.

One day, about a week later, I was walking through the hallway between classes and noticed a ruckus forming. I pushed my way through the growing crowd to see Carlito come up behind Danny, slam Danny's face into the edge of his locker, and when he turned around--blood streaming down his face--punch him twice until he was unconscious on the floor. Carlito walked himself straight to the principals office, and sat down in the chair to wait on him. No faculty members had even realized that there had been an incident yet.

I silently walked into my classroom and sat in my seat, and stared at Danny's motionless body lying on the floor in front of the door, a pool of bright red blood forming around his head. As class began, and all the insanity had cleared out of the hallway, I watched the principal and a few other staff members gather around him, waiting for the ambulance to arrive, trying to get him to respond. When the EMTs arrived in the ambulance, I watched them load him onto the stretcher and take him away from the door and down the hallway. Needless to say, I have no clue what lecture was about that day.

Danny was fine. He had quite a few stitches on his forehead and was allowed to come home that day. Carlito was able to graduate with us after all, I don't know why, and we didn't have any more trouble from Danny the last couple of weeks of school after that.

But now, Danny has decided that he wants to be a girl--which isn't surprising; to me, at least. Let's now call him... Tina.

So.

Tina, rants and raves about getting boob jobs all the time (keep in mind that Tina, at this time, is about seventeen years old), and that she's a girl, blah blah blah. She's changed her name, moved away, and now acts and dresses like a girl; she goes out, meets guys, makes out with them, and all kinds of other things.

And these guys have no idea that she's actually a he.

(Opinion entered here: I don't even know right now. I would be livid if I made out with a guy, and found out he was a girl and didn't tell me. That's just not right.)

So the moral of this little blog, is to get you guys' opinions. I really, really, really dislike this girl. I mean I REALLY DISLIKE her.

Do you think I'm just being judgmental, or is it rational that I can have such an intense dislike for someone who I have only talked to a few times in my life?

And if you're thinking that it's because I'm listening to rumours about her, you're wrong. Like I said in the beginning, I have personally seen her (when she was a he) bullying someone else, and these things I wrote in here are complete fact.

Someone basically called her out on Facebook last night, saying things like "stop calling yourself a bad bitch, because you ain't a bitch. You're a damn IT. YOU'RE A DAMN MAN!" and tagged Tina in the post.

The good person in me wants to be like: Hey, stop it you asshole. Leave him/her/it (whatever she wants to call herself) alone, it's none of your business.

Because it's the truth. It's her life, leave her alone to live it. She's not bothering you!

But the ME in me wants to be like: Go 'head girl, do yo thang. Get it. Call this bitch out right now, because it's about damn time all these guys she's hooking up with find out what she's hiding up front.

Because Tina has caused so many problems, draws complete unnecessary attention to herself, and blatantly lies to guys. I just think it's wrong.

What do you think?
September 3rd, 2012 at 02:44am