Life just went downhill.

If you bother to read this, I commend you on your ability to pick an awful person to read about. I'll admit, normally my mental state isn't this bad, but when held under a magnifying glass constructed from hormones and stress, I have surprised myself several times today.

Well. For starters, I haven't changed out of my PJ's all day. You have to understand that this is strange. I also haven't bothered to drag myself into the tub for a couple days either. That's even more strange. My hair feels so weird and flat now. This year, I'm going to try and grow it out again to see how straight I can get it naturally. Normally, it is so frizzy that I can't--HA HA RAMBLE RAMBLE.

Next on the list of complaints is the special gift every girl gets every month. The fan has been off and on all day because I can't seem to stay at a steady temperature and I'll heat up without moving for a few hours and then freeze when I walk across the house and when I stand up I get so dizzy. None of these things are good. But at least I have my trusty Nutella to keep my company in my moments of rock bottom-ness, right?

Until it runs out.

Happy thoughts, though. I have some of those. Not too many, but they exist. I have put together a huge list of classic rock songs that are helping my mood, so that's good. And for Christmas, my mother is buying me all of the seasons of Supernatural. I've made it halfway through the second season in the last two weeks. So maybe that explains the classic rock obsession? Maybe.

And I have had an idea kicking around my head for the past few weeks that I think I'm going to try to put into writing. But maybe tomorrow, considering it's a little past eleven here.

So, some queries?

1. Do 'ya watch Supernatural?
1a. Dean or Sam: which one's cuter?
2. How much does your period suck?
3. Any good horror stories you want to share?
September 3rd, 2012 at 05:06am