I'm Not Sure What To Call This Yet.

If there is anything I want anyone to know, especially my Cass friends, I am sorry I've been so distant lately. It is hard with cheerleading and band and all the AP work constantly. I've been practically living at the school this past month. So, if any of you ever do read this, I am sorry.

..

School's back in, and it's basically what I expected it to be. I mean, I can't have any complaints, minus the fact that I have an F in Pre-Calculus. Jesse is helping me with that though, so I am forever thankful for her! I just need to pass that class with a C. That's it. The saddest part is I'm acing all of my other classes! Even my two college ones!
Our lunch table is fun, but it's definitely not the same as second semester last year where it was Sarah, Jordan, Matt, and I. DJ was there for a bit, but not too much.
DJ.. yeah, that was just bad. He got expelled for the first semester. Talk about crazy. I haven't talked to him since he called to tell me that. It's just disappointing, I guess. Apparently, he's coming back second semester though from what I hear...

..

Christy is confusing me right now. I stay away from her as much as possible, but she still makes snide comments, and stares at me and gives me dirty looks in French. I'm not sure why. I mean, I don't have anything to say to her. The one time she said her and DJ were talking again, I didn't make any rude comments, just said, "Okay." It's like she wants a reaction from me.

..

Being a drum major is rewarding, yet stressful. I feel like as a drum major you get to know so many of the underclassmen and I love this year's new members. They are the sweetest, most adorable bunch. Seriously. Renee and Alli = love them. The drum line boys = hilarious. I could seriously go on and on, choosing a few people from each section.
It's stressful because I have to deal with the pressure of having everything perfect. It bothers me when I mess up or when the band messes up. It bothers me whenever anything isn't perfect Jessica and I too. I WANT A BEST DRUM MAJOR AWARD.

..

I just hope this year turns out to be everything I want it to be. I really do. I'm allowed to do winter percussion now. :) I am so pumped about that that it's not even funny. I'm also a French Club officer, drum major, JV cheerleader, and I'm in SADD and Sunshine Society, which I will hopefully be a secretary for. Oh, and NHS! I'm busy, but I love it.
September 3rd, 2012 at 04:18pm