Lame boy problems. And I want to know your thoughts.

So, I have recently posted a blog entries about this guy that I like, blah, blah, blah.
Well I still really do. I didn't talk to him to much over the summer, but oh well. He graduated last year and I'm a senior this year. I started school last Monday and Monday night he texted me and asked my how school was. I was so surprised cause I always text him first and feel like I'm being annoying, but this time he texted me first. So, we ended up talking until I feel asleep on him. Then the next day, I texted him again and was all "sorry I fell asleep last night!" yadda yadda yadda... and we talked for a while that day. Well, anyways.., I haven't talked to him since then and I know I sound like a complete idiot, but I really have this huge thing for him. Like, last year we became pretty good friends and I fell for him, but I'm scared to tell him cause I doubt he'll feel the same. I don't really know what the point of this blog entry was. Mainly to vent cause you Mibbians are the only ones I can tell shit like this to and to see if any you had any thoughts on what I should do. Is it a meaningless crush or what? What should I do?

Jimmy.
September 3rd, 2012 at 10:06pm