Tomorrow Is My First Day Of Tenth Grade

Yup. Summer is officially over. It's always a sad moment when you realize that the greatest two months of your childhood are over and you have to delve back into the hell that is called school.

For me, school is unpleasant. I always feel like the dumbest person in the class, not always understanding something. I'm always too afraid to ask the teacher to explain it further, solely for the reason that I'm afraid that somebody may judge me. I don't like to think that somebody may judge me by my intelligence but I am very insecure so... That explains why. Also, school is unpleasant because I feel like I'm always in the spotlight of drama. It's not fair. All the drama revolves around me and all I want is to be out of that spotlight. I want people to leave me out of it. But, sadly, I'm the "therapist" of my friends and am always pushed into the middle.

This year my lunch period switches from fifth in the fall semester to seventh in the spring semester. (I live on Long Island in New York and Long Island schools have 9 periods in school, as opposed to other schools in different states. But, yes, my lunch period switches. I only have one friend in period five lunch and I feel bad for leaving her but sadly that isn't my choice. Also, when switching into seventh period I will have a problem.

I have never posted this problem here on Mibba but I am now. Me and my friend Peyton have had a falling out since last May. I had taken her to Hershey Park with me and my family since she was probably my best friend in my new school. Well, after a week from coming back, she and my friend AJ (who is still a good friend of mine, having sincerely apologized) made a "joke" that I had no friends, nobody liked me, and that I was a loser.

Well, I didn't take it lightly. I was beyond angry and proceeded to yell at AJ and Peyton during lunch. Later that day AJ apologized but Peyton, being the royal pain that she is, decided that she was going to turn it into my fault. She went behind my back and went to our friend Sophia saying that I'm "over sensitive and should just get over it." But of course she had to escalate it and then she went to AJ telling him that I had until Tuesday to apologize for what she did or I was going to have to find a new table to sit at, at lunch. So I was about ready to cry when I heard that, going to my art class completely freaking out.

To add more drama to the situation, Peyton then removed herself from our table for a day to sit with her other friends. So, I was ready to be done with that and by the end of the year we had resolved the issue and went back to being somewhat friends, each regarding the other with a hidden coldness.

During the summer I tried to stay in touch, inviting her to go to warped tour with me and my other friends but she could go. And then, all attempts to talk to me stopped. I made attempts to talk to her on the app Kik ( it's kind of like an instant messenger ). Well, when somebody has read the message a little bold R comes up with a check mark next to it. And she was obviously reading my messages but never responding to me. That stung. To this day, I don't know what I did.

I am glad though that I only have lunch with her for the last half of the year. I am scared that she won't let me sit with them. But her our friends like us just as equally, some of them telling me that they like me more. And they just so happen to be in the same lunch period. So Im sure they will back me up in a time of need.

Anyways, I'm going into tenth grade tomorrow which gives me new classes: Health, geometry and biology. Not so thrilled about Health and Biology but I love any type of math so I'm excited for Geometry.

My stories may not get updated for a while but hopefully I may have time on the weekends to write. That's all for now. <3
September 4th, 2012 at 01:11am