The Reckless And The Brave.

Well, if you can't tell or if you don't know the band All Time Low (which you should...), I'm currently listening to The Reckless And The Brave while typing this blog entry/post.

I can't tell you how many times or how many interviews I've watched of Alex, Jack and Rian explaining what this song means to them. And in all honestly, I feel their newest record (Don't Panic) is vey ATL. Don't get me wrong, Dirt Work is pretty amazing. But I don't think they got a chance to really say what they wanted to on that album.

Enough of that mushy shit.

School starts soon. Frosh is right now though. It's pretty rad. It's exciting meeting new people but at the same time frightening. It's weird thinking back and noticing how much time has gone by. I've known most of my friends since f*cking daycare for Christ sake. That's almost a decade... Maybe it is a decade.

Oh, and by the way, I got a Macbook Pro. #andthatswhatsup

Yes, I did use a hashtag.

This is my second time I'm posting this because apparently it wasn't long enough... Since when does a blog post have to be at least 200 words? That's just plain bullshit. I mean this looks like more than 200 words... I'm obviously not going to count...
September 4th, 2012 at 03:58am