MTV The Challenge Anyone???

Okay, so here's the deal.

I have no fucking body to fangirl over this fantastic wonderful show that MTV has presented us with.

MTV have done their good deed for the fucking decade or something because this show and Real World are the only good shows that MTV even have nowadays.

It's basically this show about how a certain amount of people are stuck on some place that they've most likely never been before and is most likely deserted ( but not always the case) and they are competing for 100,000 dollars most of the time it depends on what production says. It's just a really funny good show to watch people earn their money through doing something physical. The people are funny and horny most of the time because the stuck in a house with 20 other people and everybody's fucking bisexual and kissing each other and everybody's kissing everybody and it's just awesome. The fights are the funniest though because they always fight when their drunk never when sober. Most of the people on the new season that's coming on are people from the last 8 seasons of Real World. Hence the name Battle of The Seasons, and I think it's gonna be awesome.

So, leave a comment or hell even recommend if you are somebody or if you even know somebody that I can fangirl about this show with.

ESPECIALLY, IF YOU LOVE JENN, ENEESA, PAULA, DIEM, CT, JOHNNY, EVAN, CARA MARIA, ABRAM, KENNY, RYAN, DERRICK, LUKE, AND LAUREL (even though she's an evil ass bitch, she's a bomb ass competitor)!!!
September 4th, 2012 at 06:50am