Hey hey !! ;)

today's REALLY sunny, compared to the summer, yea, loads of rain :/

i'm kinda missing it lol.

our teachers hair was like ORANGE. TF. It looks weird. it was better when it was red tbh.

And I *effin* hate it when people like laugh because your sitting next to someone. Oh look, your sitting with some person no one likes, hahaha, not. I mean what's so funny? if you were them I'm sure you wouldn't like it either. so some people need to stfu and mind thier own business cause its not funny, no.

Played football. And next week is netball and that stinks because I choose football so i wouldn't have to play the stupid game of netball. :L

Oh and apparently, someone likes this girl but, I mean, when you find out someone has got the hots 4 u, you automatically start liking them too....hm....

talking about crushes, I really like this guy, i wrote it on my hand!!! I want him to notice me, but it's hard when the other half of your year he's in live in the opposite side of school?! we never get to see them. tbh. it's sad...

and i think the other person likes me!! (well my friend told me) and i would never like him everrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

in my coffin, maybe i would, but i'm still alive and he's like a flippin shoulder length to me!

I can't go out with someone shorter than me, no matter how cute and caring they are. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it so harsh, but i would find it very, very difficult......

oh well, i was going to write all of this down in my diary but, why not share my thoughts with the world??

aha :) bye!!
September 4th, 2012 at 06:21pm