School Starts Tomorrow!

I'm going to be a junior in high school!

You know what I've learned over the past sixteen years of my life? It's that I hate school. Wow...I guess it's not much of a "shocker". Haha.

But seriously, I don't understand why we have to be in school for such a long freaking time! At the age of eighteen, I'll be graduating high school. And then I'll be going to college until I get my Master's degree in whatever it is I'm going to be choosing. Do you know how long it'll take to get a Master's Degree?! It's six years at minimum. Geez...I'll be like twenty-four by that point.

By then...I'll feel like I've wasted my time just going to school. That is until I get a good job...

I don't think anyone should have to go to school for that long! I mean for Math...all you really need to know is addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Do we need Pre-Calulus? No, not really. (BTW...that's what I'm going into this year...) For crying out loud! I don't even know what Calculus is.

School is a bore, where you can meet not so friendly people. Sure there are some good ones, but seriously? What's the point of going to school knowing that you're probably being gossiped about behind your back. Who knows if you think you had a good friend, and then you realize that that person is just a back stabber? Who knows!?

This blog has turned into a rant. Oh well...isn't that what blogs are for? And since nobody reads my blogs anyway...I can just rant on and spill my feelings into them. Ha ha haaa. :P

-Sweetdreams475
September 4th, 2012 at 07:49pm