Good Day Went Down the Drain

Everything was great at first but slowly my day started to suck. I don't know why it just went down the drain after class started for me. Lunch was very lonely sad to say. Both of my friends werent able to make it to lunch with me when I went on break so I sat alone. It was so awkward and I felt out of place. While I sat by myself eating and just listening to music everyone else is talking to friends and having a good time. It sucks.

I just started college and I barely made any new friends. Seeing that I don't live on campus makes it harder for me to make new friends. My class ends at 10pm and that only gives me like a hour an half to talk to people and seeings its been almost two weeks . Everyone has already made friends with each other so its hard for me to even try to talk to people.

Also I haven't talked to my boyfriend practically all day. Cause he has school in the morning and I have school in the evening and the only time we can text is during my break, right before I have class and after I get out of class. I got out about an hour ago and he barely has texted me. I have to like send a "poke" text just to get him to respond.....

I'm really not in the best of mood right now. I want something to eat because I barely ate today but my parents didn't leave me any leftovers. I didn't eat much dinner at school.....shitty day.

Going to go do homework. Have to draw a portrait. Decided to draw Tom Hiddleston. Its terrible though but I'm going with it seeing its due tomorrow.Oh well. I'm not good at drawing anyway. Photoshop is where I'm good at I guess.
September 5th, 2012 at 05:25am