Hiddleston Dream

Jeez I haven't done a Blog thing since it was called a Journal...

Oh well,

Before you guys begin reading here is a my Tumblr page link which has this dream description with click-able links on it.

http://scratchet.tumblr.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dream started with me running down a green grassed hill on a clear blue sky day. I was laughing loving how my flowing blue dress danced and felt around my legs with the cold low wind. It was then when I spotted Tom in front of me, he was dressed in a Shakespearean like white shirt with black jeans all alone looking out into the view of hilly meadows. He had, “The Complete Works of William Shakespeare” next to him along with a writing book and a brown leather bag with a bag of chips hanging out.

I came over and said hello and he greeted me with the smile everyone loves before asking for me to join him,”capture the serenity” I of course said yes and sat right to him leaving some room so he had some personal space. He complicated me on my dress before talking about the weather stating how great it had been lately. He then started talking about animals and other things that was strange but I kept talking with him adding my two cents and giggling at his jokes as he did mine.

After awhile I asked him about the Shakespeare book next to him which made his face light up asking if I liked Shakespeare. I shrugged and explained I like Shakespeare being read to me the way it should be read. At that point he brought me closer so he’s arm was around me and opened up to a random page.

He began to read to me like a mother would to their child before bed smiling at me as he read. The words were blurred but the words that got through like “thou” “thine” “theyself” “ye” etc, we’re just amazing to listen to. The poetry flowed off his tongue like it was classical music flowing around the air around us. It was like my dream world was captivated by his words.

I snuggling up to him close looking up at him a couple of times and back to the book which looked blank to my eyes. He finished smiling at me no longer in the character he was reading as.

“Is that the way it should be read?” he asked me looking at me with his blue eyes I’m growing to adore.

“That was perfect.” He smiled clearly embarrassed as I took the book closing it and opening to another page.

I gave it to him again, “Read this” I demanded.

He looked down at the blank page before looking back at me with an excited grin,

“What about we read it together?” He suggested.

I look to the page which now had words on it to show a Juliet monologue that I had begun to study for a university audition. I knew the chemistry that was supposed to come across with the monologue with her desire. Being extremely nervous I read the words changing from me to Juilet coming to a close second to Tom’s reading as I felt Juliet’s passion and need for her Romeo.

I finished the monologue blushing as he began to read the Nurse’s part stroking my arm (I remember waking up afterwards comparing it to the touch of silk) letting me reply as Juliet.

When we finished the monologue and after we had calmed down from the nerves of the characters he let me rest my head in his lap and he flipped to another page smiling down at me as he began reading and I read the other characters part.

He slipped up a lot this time apologizing each time making me giggle joking with him that he had lost his touch. He laughed shrugging stroking my curls agreeing with me. After that scene he kissed me on the head saying that this was one of the best afternoon’s he had ever had before asking whether I had left my alarm on.

It was then I woke up and my first Tom Hiddleston dream was regrettably over
September 5th, 2012 at 11:37am