I NEED More Stories To Read! Please Comment!

Ok hello again! Yes I need more stories to read, wat can I say my life is that boring. Also it gives me somthing to do at night when I can not sleep. Anyways please tell me some stories that you guys really love, like, or think I would like/love.

Ok so what Im looking for is well any MCR pairings, though I really dont like Gerard and Bert cause Bert usally beats the crap out of Gerard or all the fics I have read about them were. Anyways also any good werewolf or vampire stories please, cause what can I say I can not get enough of it. Oh I should add now I would like finished stories but they dont have to be.

Now if you could find me some Teen Wolf fics I would love you forever and ever, Im really looking for Dererk/Stilliles or Scott/Stilliles or anything like that. Were they are werewolves and are dating Stilliles or some other werewolf. I dont know why but I have been really getting into it and I am now hooked.

So that is all or if you have something that you think I would like and didnt mention please comment it. Also if they could be linked that would be awesome but they dont have to be, anyways please comment!

Thanks guys,
xoxoxo
Mcrtomboy
September 5th, 2012 at 04:48pm