My A7X Rockstar Uproar Experience - A Year Ago Today

A year ago today, I finally was able to see Avenged Sevenfold live. I honestly cannot believe it's been an entire year. Time went by so fast. I can remember everything that happened that day. I remember exactly what Matt, Brian, Johnny, and Zacky wore - even without pictures. God I sound like a creep, but I don't care.

I feel as though I didn't cherish it as much as I should have. I feel really bad about that. But it was an amazing experience. One I will never forget.

I remember arriving an hour or two early, and we had to stand by the gates for such a long time in the heat. And even though we had early entry passes, HA!, we got in like 5 minutes early. Thanks mother fuckers. Anyways, once we were allowed inside of the gates, I told my friend that we HAD to get something to drink. Holy SHIT the prices at the pavillion are fucking expensive. We got a dr.pepper, water, and I think another dr.pepper or coke later that day. I don't even remember. Prices were so fucking high it wasn't even funny.

So we get inside and were walking behind where all the seats are, and I nearly screamed in excitement because they had the deathbat set up on stage for later that night. (I should have got a picture damn it) it was the coolest thing I ever seen. And by the way, I've never been to a concert before that.

We got to the back where the second stage was for Sevendust, Hell Or Highwater, Art of Dying, and other cool bands played. We missed Sevendust and another band because we met Bullet For My Valentine. GOD, they are amazing in person. I love their accents. They were all really sweet; especially Matt Tuck.

So after all of that, we made our way back to the front of the pavillion. God it was so hot that day. Again, we had to find shade. And we had to STAY DEHYDRATED.

We couldn't go sit in the pavillion seats until like 5 or 6 some thing. So we again had to sit and fucking wait. JESUS CHRIST. That's one thing I hate about concerts at Cynthia Woods Mitchelle Pavillion -________-

The first band to come on was Escape The Fate. I was not a fan at first, but once I saw them live, they blew me away. I'm a fan now! And then they had the Uproar contest shit. I don't even remember what the hell it was called. After that, Bullet For My Valentine came on. Mind = BLOWN. Anyone who knows me knows that they are my second favorite band. God they were amazing. Lol.

After Bullet, it was Seether. That's when the sun started going down. I couldn't get many pictures because my camera is such a wanker. I got a few but that was it :( They were really good live as well.

Three Days Grace comes and holy shit the crowd goes nuts. They started playing Home and during it, Adam did a short cover of Eminem's Lose Yourself... And yes, I've always been a fan of that song. I can rap the whole damn thing. But when Adam sang it, it was better.

Avenged Sevenfold came on and then that's when the crowd become more alive. I'm not even going to tell you about them because if you've seen them live, you already know! And for those who have yet to see them, I really hope you guys get to. I really do. When they are on that stage, they prove why they are the best band!

Here's one of the few pictures I took of all four of them. I couldn't get Arin because I was on the side -___- I did get one of him on the big screens though ;)
Image

Have you seen Avenged Sevenfold live? What was your experience like?
September 5th, 2012 at 09:16pm