I Am Not in the Wrong, So Grow Up

Hey to all my readers hope you've all been good :)

This last week has been amazing, I got a bf and he's great he's the nicest guy i've ever been with. Jade and Joel helped us get together but now she's just been sooooooo urg! She's gotten pissed off at me because I spent the night round his because my parents have just been annoying me and my brother is being such a meanie lols god i'm an over grown child. Anyway back to the point, she got pissed off at me cause I stayed at my bf's house so I couldn't hang with her the next day even though we didn't make plans so she needs to stop just dropping in when she feels like it. Still she's being a such a cow she's blown me off so many times to hang with Joel, once she came round mine told me she'd stop doing it to me then after 30 mins of him being there she went oh we'll be right back and then gave me bullshit excuses to me so she blew me off to go fuck joel and now she's mad at me for sleeping round at my guys house. urg she can go fuck herself then, today we were walking back from his studio and saw them walking by and i just waved and she might as well have just given me the middle finger cause she just ingored me. To be honest it's none of her buisness and she thinks that me and him are having sex when we're not, she just thinks i'm a slut that's just replaceable. She's not worth it anymore; I got her into vampire knight if she can't understand how much that meant to me being a geek then she has broken the code of my geekieness lols. I'd say i'd go emo and cuddle up in bed with a jar of chocolate spread and a spoon but she's not worth it if she's acting like such a child. she needs to grow up if she plans to get married and have kids soon.

I've been getting into weird habbits lols my bf is a D.J my brother calls him a gothic d.j and whenever he hears a song with a good beat he'll start to dance (which always makes me laugh) but now whenever i'm like that with my phone i'll start to dance in front of everyone, my mum thinks i'm on drugs lols. My college teacher hates my bf with a passion cause he walked out of her class cause she was teaching him stuff he already knew about and he made something of himself and she's looking for any reason to kick people off the course in the first 6 weeks so i'm just like this is going to be fun cause he's given me a love bite lols luckly my hair is long enough to hide it :)

Today was my first day back at college and omg i was to hyper and childish just got to freak out my mates lols funny thing is i managed to freak out my mat sarah who's known for being nutty lols so i'm very proud i've reached a new level of madness :) i need to sign up for student crew to make some money. Still today was sooo tireing and it was very hot, great way to start the day with a nosebleed lols when i was at the station coming home from college i felt very dizzy and i nearly fell down the stairs and i was very shaky after that but i think it was the loss of blood and the lack of food so i managed to eat something while waiting for my train. I swear one day i'll die from me doing something that stupid or getting hit by a car lols.

If i may recomenned a song for my readers it will be red jumpsuit apparatus your guardian angel god i can't stop listening to it :) see ya till next time :)
September 5th, 2012 at 11:16pm