Maturity Level|Destiel Fanfiction

My maturity level is so high everytime I spell Booby instead of Bobby I giggle.

Which is happening quite frequenting since I am working on a Supernatural fanfiction. Sometimes I really worry about myself. But then I realize there are other twenty year old out there--people even older, matter of fact--that would laugh about that, too.

So, I just got done with a timestamp for my story Whisper--for those of you that may read this and don't know what it is, it is a Destiel college AU where Cas has OCD--and I really feel like just posting it. Fuck the story. Who needs it? But I won't. I have self control. I really, really do. But, I also really, really love it. It's one of the cutest things I have ever written. The entire time I wrote it I was smiling which never really happens with me. I think Whisper is going to hold a lot of firsts for me. I also think that the timestamp has opened up my love for Kidchesters so I may actually have to write some one-shots, non-Whisper based one-shots, involving tiny Dean and Sam. It's cute.

I also have this delusional headcanon that if the Winchester's never knew about the supernatural world that they would be like the picture perfect, cookie cutter family. Of course with a few issues. But mostly perfect. It's an issue that I need to work on if I'm going to involve the whole family more in my writing.
September 6th, 2012 at 06:52pm