I'M IN A YOU ME AT SIX MUSIC VIDEO!

They just released a music video for 'Reckless' and there's this part from a gig I was at and for a few seconds, it goes to the outside of the building and I'm just standing there waving.

That part was filmed when we were waiting to go to the Meet and Greet with them that I won, and it was in a tour video.

They obviously saw us and were like 'yeah, those girls are brill, let's put them in' and then they did so I'm going to see them again next time and get meet and greets and be like 'IT'S ME, YOUR LEADING LADY I'VE COME BACK FOR YOU OKAY' and then we'll ride off into the sunset and life will be great.

Obviously that will never happen, but a girl can dream.

I think it's just so brilliant that I have something to help me remember that day, because it was fantastic, even with the few things that went wrong.There were things like forgetting my camera and having to go back for it, the trains being off so having to wait an hour for a bus that took an hour and a half to reach our destination and my friend getting into an argument with a woman who worked at the venue, who could have stopped us from getting in. Even though all of this happened, the day was more than amazing. I had the best time.

So, tell me, have you ever been in a music video? An extra on TV? In an advert?

I want to hear all of your stories.
September 7th, 2012 at 02:52am