WITTY ME!: Also known as the life of Madam Nixie(A.K.A ME) Exes, coming out to play

September, 7, 2012, Friday 11:07pm
So have you ever really looked back on your life and wondered what the hell was I thinking? I just literally had one of those moments.

My Ex Monster boy has had a list of new girls, replacing me after only a week or two of the
dumpedge moment and it didn't really bother me because I just didn't want to be with him anymore, then I found Sandman and I have been happy ever since. I have not had any contact with the ex at all but for some reason information about him just keeps getting thrown at me no matter how hard I try to avoid it.

Every ounce of my being is finally happy to be with someone who loves me for me and isn't trying to change me into their perfect image, or telling me I am gross, but something upsets me when I hear about him... He is playing other girls EXACTLY like he played me and no one is doing a single thing about it. He took the one thing I truly ever owned and threw it in my face, but even that didn't make me hate him because to hate him meant I still felt something for him and I wasn't over him.

Sandman my boyfriend has treated me with utter kindness and unconditional love, and for that I have loved him far more than I have anyone in my entire life, so it was easy to forgive the ex because nothing held me back.

So what do you do when you hear about your ex hurting other girls the same way he did you? That is my dilemma, I wish to stay out of it but sadly I was shown a post he put on facebook by my friend, despite my protest and saw first hand exactly the same poem he gave to me... Wrote to another girl. My first reaction was indifference because I honestly did not care, but then I saw her reaction.. The same one as me. She truly loved him despite his flaws and he steps all over her. He hadn't learned a thing from our wrecked relationship, he didn't give a shit. So that is the issue.

Everyone expects me to step up and say something when I want nothing to do with it. I have a happy life and I don't want him to be able to use me as a pity party for himself ever again but everyone thinks that since I stood up to him the first time that I'll do it again for someone else. Sandman does not want me talking to him(He wants to kick his ass and cut off his hair???) So I honestly am dead set against it because I am happy with him, so why jeopardize something great? Does anyone understand my frustration?

I want to stay clear of the Ex and be happy with the one I love but he just keeps hurting so many people, and I can't stand it. I couldn't stop him from hurting me and now I'm letting him hurt others... Why?

Sounds like I a conflicted huh? Well frankly I have chosen to listen to Sandman because if I get involved that means he can also, which means he'll kick his ass and use me as a pity party from someone else. No thank you. As much as he deserves that ass kicking I don't want to scoop to his level, I'm happy, why mess with that?

So I am sticking with my gut which tells me to stay clear of him, and let those girls choose for themselves because all they will ever see in me is the girl he tells them about... That can be good or bad, I just hope someone out there will understand me when I say I wish he could see from my eyes. Every single moment I had with him I do not regret, I just learn from it and pimpers that is all I ever ask of you. Learn from your mistakes, don't regret them. Sleep well, peaceout.

With strength and care,
Sincerely,
Madam Nixie

Ps.
I know I made the right choice by following my heart, which belongs to Sandman. Take my advice future pimpers and always follow your heart.
September 8th, 2012 at 06:13am