Will it look really arty and deep if I just name it "untitled"? Yes, okay.

My mum and dad were arguing earlier, it sucked. They argue all the time though, I wanted to scream, "I'M TRYING TO WRITE SMATKINS HERE, PEOPLE!" but I thought that'd just make matters worse, so I just sighed after everything they shouted at each other.

Oh, and the other day, my dog Elvis was laying on the sofa asleep with his legs spread wide open, and I was like, "you know Elvis, if I slept with my legs open, everyone would call me a slut" and he closed his legs. I called my dog a slut and he closed his legs. HE UNDERSTANDS ME. I was proud of that, I won't lie.

Also, I went back to school on Thursday and I'm already considering suicide. It's so bad. I just hate being there, and waking up and all the other crap. I got to see some nice people that are kinda my friends but I don't see them out of school, which was good. Other than that, it was really, really shit.

I missed all of my Mibba friends too ;_; though, they were technically at school as well, but stILL.

I'm really excited for You Me At Six in December and ahsjwjdbehdehdjedbe bgdhdgkshajgbhb d gdhsjdghjuakgailhgddbedeudg hgfgduswgdeuydgbefd gyhdjgcdkdc AND I'M GOING WITH RACHAEL WHICH MEANS IT WILL BE EVEN BETTER. We have rubbish seats though, but oh well. It's the only gig I have to look forward to this year :C

I don't think this is enough words, but I have nothing else to say, so...

This is real, this is me, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to beeeeeee.
I don't know the rest of the words but here, have some High School Musical that I probably even got the words wrong to that. I'm waaaaaaaay too tired for this, okay, goodbye.
September 8th, 2012 at 07:31pm