And I said, "It's Worth It"

So maybe some of you don’t know heatherlight, the chick who used to write MCR fics until she became a directioner. She’s just another writer into Mibba, doing chapter of eight hundred words and trying to pass high school without any drama. Right?

Wrong.

For the ones who do know heatherlight—and personally—I would like to ask you how has she treated you since you met her. Chasing carousels; above all, and also onlythegooddieyoung. And myself too, yeah. We’re really good friends, and I think it’s not because of her writing, but more of the excitement in which she speaks to you. How she does little things without asking anything in return. The humble personality she has, really. I think that’s what drew me in. And I found myself with my only friend in real life.

Because I really don’t have any friends. I’m a simple girl from Costa Rica with socializing issues, and maybe that’s why I was so happy to hear that she lived in Spain too. Because ever since I moved I’ve only felt alone. Then she came and—I guess we just clicked. She was funny, pretty, talented, and now she’s my best friend.

I consider her my best friend. She may be one year younger but she’s so much more mature than her age usually presents. She may be up on cloud nine, dancing in the stars and then, the second something serious comes up, she’s down here, on earth, ready to confront whatever she has to confront.

Now she’s had a lot of bad things happening to her. And I know it’s not fair to ask her to be strong—just like trying to shove confidence on someone who doesn’t have it. But I see her so happy sometimes that I forget all the shit that she went through.

Now, though, she’s healed, I guess. A bit more than before. She has a bright future with good grades and a loving boyfriend waiting for her in London. She’s fine. She’s alright. And although I won’t be able to see her much because of school, I know I’ll keep her for the rest of my life. Because she was the only one there to listen to me when I had to say something. She was the only shoulder to cry on. She didn’t have to. She probably didn’t want to, or know what to do. But she did. She stayed, she listened, she helped. And I really appreciate that.

The point that I’m trying to make, anyway, is that I need your help, guys. Her dream first began with being an Egyptologist, so she knows a shitload about Egypt. But as she grew she wanted to be writer, as her life has always been full of printed pages and inked sketches. Now, although she loves writing, she’s realized that all she can write about is music. And because she writes about music, and she likes music so much, she discovered that she wanted to be a part of it.

She wants to be a singer.

But she didn’t have the confidence to put anything up, take a step forward, or even tell her parents about it. Last night, though, she called me up and told me that she finally did it. She sang a simple cover without instrumental—meaning acapella—and put it up. Just for the hell of it. Because she tired of all.

I am extremely proud of her. And I want to let you guys know that. Micah, you’ve always supported her, and I thank you for that, babes. You’re the best c:

Here’s the video. Please watch it and give her some feedback. It’d mean the world for her, and also for me. Thank you all, really.

[url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zbwRJEiV94&feature=youtu.be]Viva La Vida - Bea Cover[/url]
September 9th, 2012 at 08:12pm