Frustration.

Ah hello there. I was just going to blog about blogging. Is that okay? Well I just got an email from our lovely moderators here at Mibba saying that one of my recent blog posts was in fact, not to their standards of publishing. It's frustrating because I thought a blog was just self expression and it doesn't always have standards. Generally I always thought that blogs were just crap to let you know what is going on with you at a time, sometimes using text speak or just to rant and rave. Did you know if you have spell check, it corrects the spelling of Mibba? Very true. Now, I did understand that even thought it didn't meet all of the requirements of a blog post, I was just blogging, in my mind it is pointless, fun, and slightly entertaining and or humorous to read, sometimes just because of the stupidity. I really don't expect that many to read it, as it is just crap that only small amounts of people really care about. It frustrates me that something that even though, I put minimal effort into, can be removed with just a push of a button, a warning and nothing much to really help and correct it. I hope this is worthwhile and 200+ words with correct grammar, but then again, I hope it isn't. To meet a guideline is like wearing bricks on your feet, you can really only go so far before you collapse. Thanks world.
~Deryn Moore
Unprofessional Blogger, Poet, Musician, Writer, Marching Prodigy, and Photographer
World class idiot
September 9th, 2012 at 08:42pm