Little to no internets T~T

Okay so being really careful to monitor my word count i am going to tell you guys everything that is currently preventing me from accessing the necessary signal that allows my computer to hook up to the internet! This is not an excuse I am asking for to make you guys accept the fact that i am unable to post this weekend it is simply explaining.

Currently I am enrolled in a district that is in a year round schedule. I despise it, my teachers despise it and my mother who has to drive me to school in the morning despises it. It is my last year at this school and I stupidly decided i wished to enroll in Ap courses! I have homework every night that may take up to 5 hours to complete during the week. I of course am not allowed online on nights when i have homework due to a rule my mother set for me when i was 8! After I finish my homework, I have to do my chores. During the week i am resposible for cleaning the bathrooms walking the dogs, cleaning up after said dogs and taking out the trash on trash day. After that, or often times during, its time for dinner which "must" remain a family ordeal. After we have sat for half an hour my family goes to the gym and remain there for an hour. I come home, take a shower and then most likely pass out.

My only reprieve from the aforementioned torture and tedium is on Friday - Saturday. However on Friday- Saturday my family all decides to come visit my home and stay till 1 am. And the controller of the internet in my house is very strict about not being on the computer during social gatherings. If these gatherings were planned, or i had prior warning when they would occur i could quite possibly work around them. But sadly they are not, and I do not.

Sunday sweet Sunday! I go back to chores, but luckily no gym, and no homework. That chunk of time is filled however with cleaning. Cleaning my room, cleaning the living room, the bathrooms like always, and cycling through my households laundry. And I go to church, an hour earlier than most people. I am in the Churches choir. It is a small choir so every voice makes a difference and more often than not we have to learn 5 songs that we have never heard before in less than half an hour. Then after church I stay for another 15 minutes to talk with the choir and choir director. Then my grandmother takes us out to dinner. We can sit inside a resturant for almost two hours and say nothing. It's not my choice since i don't carry the keys. When we get home, I finish my chores if there are any left, take a showeer, and then sleep.

I am so sorry i haven't posted this weekend. There are very few things that make me as happy as writing can. But I just don't have the time lately. I will do all that I can to get a post up next weekend but this one is impossible for me.
September 9th, 2012 at 10:51pm