Guess Who FINALLY Updated? // Horror Stories. // Autumn Weather? Yes, Please.

I did! Finally, after two flipping months, I updated Beginning of the End . It took me for-ev-er to finish that chapter. I just kept getting stuck and it was driving me NUTS.

Anyway, if you're into zombie stories you should check it out. It needs some lovin'. It seems that not many people here appreciate horror stories - like them, that is. Especially if they're original fiction. I just fail epically at writing fan fiction, so I have no luck there.

HERE IS THAT DARN LINK AGAIN. SO YOU KNOW, YOU SHOULD ALL GO AND READ/SUBSCRIBE/RECCOMEND/REVIEW IT.

[/endofshamelesswhoring]

If anyone knows of any good horror stories - on or off site - link me to them? Or just reccomend and I'll find them myself. I need new reading material.

Here's that link again. (How did that wind up there?)

Lastly, let's talk about how amazing the weather is right now - the low tonight is 54 degrees, which makes me want to squeal like a little kid in a candy store. Seriously, I'm so ready for that to be the high, because I loathe summer with a fiery passion.

A lot of people think I'm weird for that, but the climate where I live its literally humid subtropical. In other words: really friggin hot and humid through most of the year. Last winter was so mild that it felt like we didn't even have one. I'm praying this year will be different. Bring on the arctic winds and snow! Lol.

The weather is so nice outside right now, that if I could, I'd sleep out there tonight, but there's nothing but a flimsy lawn chair to lie on, so that plan is moot.

Anyway, enough chatter.

lolwut?
September 10th, 2012 at 04:19am