Not BFF | Lost Part of Taper | Haircut |

Honestly, I give up on helping out a friend. I find out that you just broke up with your boyfriend of like what 10 months and I text you to see if your okay. You can't even text me back even after you tell me on facebook that you got my text message? Seriously, I give up.

How can I see you as a best friend if 1) you never really reply back to my text messages. 2)You tell me and a few others that we're going to hang out but you never do. To me that isn't a best friend. You're just telling people that.

Then my friend calls me telling me of my other friend's break up saying 'I'm telling you tihs because I still want you to feel part of the group. (friend group)' Thank you for thinking of me and all but honestly I really don't feel like part of the group. Why? I never talk to any of them nor do they text me or talk to me via facebook. Then they ask me why am I so quiet around them when we do hang out. Its because none of you talk to me. You all ignore me when I'm around. That is why I'm quiet. Not because I don't like, its because you don't talk to me. *flips tabl-e*

Now that''s our the way. I lost my backing to my taper last night while I slept. Haven't yet went to look for it. I hope its somewhere in my bed and not like under it or it magically disappeared.

Oh so I'm excited for Wednesday morning. Why? I'm getting a haircut. Like its sort of my first one. You would think my hair would be long as you know what but it isn't. It breaks off cause I flatiron it too much but I've stopped kind of. Anyway, after like 3 weeks then I'm getting highlights as well. Its going to look like this.

Image

That is how I want my hair styled. Now my hair a little bit shorter then her's. Its to where her necklace is. I wish it was longer like Tay's but hopefully it will grow out soon. Anyway, yeah....I don't know what else to talk about. Um back to homework. Only 150ish words left for this paragraph. Then I can work on my blog rearranging everything and etc.
September 10th, 2012 at 03:31pm