31 Day Writing Challenge... #10 - Never Finished

10. Give us a taste of your structure, outlines, and how you plan your stories

Un pequeño problema! I don't outline, plan, or perwrite out anything. I also dont think most of the story out before I start writing, which is probably why I don't finish anything. It's made me doubt myself as a writer. I want to be a writer but I can't get over this hump.

the way I normally do it is I get an idea start writing it untill i get stuck. then I go on until I either get a new idea or come back to it. I've probably started a hundred stories but I've only ever finished six and three of them where short story, less then or just ten charpters. The other was Pride and Push-Ups, one called Witchy, and the last was a school porject.

Witchy was bout a bitchy witch whom was also a hunter and from a hunter well know scacry hunter famly. She falls in love with a thousand year old demon lord. The other I had to finish or fail. It was called The Four. I wrote it in my freshmen year of high school and it was about girl who become friend when they find out they have power one of four elements, fire, water, wind and earth.

P.s. All as gone to hell in my mother's family. I wish my Aunt where still here.


Monday, ‎September ‎10, ‎2012
September 11th, 2012 at 06:35am