Confession #5

I'd like to begin with, im sorry I havent been on in a long time, Ive been overwhelmed with starting a new life in college and everything.

With that being said, the next few Confessions will tie in perfectly with my apology and other things. I will warn you before I get further into this, they are going to be some of my more secretive and deep confessions. Say what you will, but these are my confessions not yours. If you'd like more info on my confessions coming up, message me or wait just a little bit and Ill finish "my life story" (thats not the exact name of the book, but its a general idea) and Ill go more in depth with why i am the way I am.

Okay now for the confession. Confession #5 is.... I apologize... A LOT!
Im not sure why I apologize so much I just do. I apologize when it is my fault, when it isnt, when its yours, hers, his, theirs, and even when its something out of my control. I take full responsibility for everything I apologize for, whether its my fault or not. Thats just how I am. I take blame easier, i think, because its easier to make myself believe its my fault something happens and working to change myself than to believe its someone elses fault and knowing I can never really change them. Knowing it is fully out of my control.
September 11th, 2012 at 09:14pm