Keep Calm and Love Danneel Harris-Ackles <3

If you insult, threaten, abuse or verbally harrass any member of the Supernatural cast, you are NOT a Supernatural fan. Who am I to tell you your not a FAN you ask? Well that's simple you are hurting the character/actors you love most and the people you love. You're suppose to support them and that goes with the people they love too. Ever heard the saying "It comes with the package?" Well the people in their lives are what comes with them and you gotta learn to love them too.

For those of you who don't know Danneel Harris-Ackles is being harassed on Twitter. If you don't know who she is, she is the wife of Jensen Ackles. The actor of Dean Winchester on SPN. He is beyond upset that his wife is getting death threats from his so called fans 'fans'. I feel that no one deserves that especially her. She's done nothing wrong, but do kind gestures. People are just making death threats and she’s going to take legal action soon, it’s so bad! Misha’s even tweeting about it, and there’s a whole group of them on Twitter just bagging on her for no good reason!

I mean come on get a life and quit hating. Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled sociopathic children. Get a freaking grip on reality and leave those people alone. They’re not beholden to you for any-freaking-thing.

Once again, just stop the hate and #SupportDanneel. People are making #supportDanneel a trend on twitter. If you love her go and show your support.

Not anyone ever deserves to be treated cruelly. Especially other celebrities like Selena Gomez and the gf's of 1D. No matter how much you love them, the people around them don't deserve that.
September 12th, 2012 at 04:36am