Don't Kill Yourself

No matter WHAT anyone tells you or what you think of yourself, there ARE people who CARE. There are people who WILL LISTEN to you and WANT to HELP you get through whatever you're going through. Including me. I don't want anyone to kill themselves. Nothing anyone says is worth ending your life. If you want someone to talk to, to listen to you, to help you, myself, along with so many other people, are willing and begging you to talk to us. DON'T end your life. You want revenge on them? Here's the best way- simply just LIVE. FIGHT what others say and think. You're BETTER than that. Fuck the haters. Fuck him. Fuck her. Fuck them. Fuck the world. Fuck it all- just live. I’ve never harmed myself or tried to commit suicide, but I HAVE been bullied and HAVE thought about what it would be like to die, how much better off this world and everyone I know without me. So, I know what it’s like to feel like giving up. But then, this thought popped into my head- “If I hurt myself or commit suicide, I’ll be giving in to the haters and the negative thoughts I have. When I die, I don’t want to die as weak and someone who just gave up, I want to die as someone who made people smile and laugh, who helped them through their rough times. I want to be someone who made a difference in at least ONE person’s life.” Keep that in your mind, and FIGHT WITH ME.
September 12th, 2012 at 09:49pm