Friends?

I always thought that friends stick by your side, but I guess that is not true. It's sad when one of your friends for a very long time just out of the blue desert you for a new friend they only met two months prior compared to ten years. Now I know who my true friends are, but it still hurts to know I could be easily forgotten or replaced. It feels like I lost my best friend which I thought we would be friends forever. I guess I was wrong since my supposedly best friend lied straight to my face and talked me once in three months.

I miss the old girl that I used to hang out with and watch movies with where we would laugh our asses off or scream our lungs out. It also sucks that we live so close, but all she does is wave at me whenever we pass each other at school. She has changed so much in two years that I hardly recognize who she is anymore. I wish we could go back to the old times where everything was simple and we were such close friends.

I guess I just need to move on because I know our friendship is never going to be the same again. She would much rather hang out with people whom she once said was annoying and immature than her former best friend of ten years.

Sorry if this seems like a rant, but I just needed to get this off of my chest.
September 15th, 2012 at 01:53am