I need to jump already.

I know I'm aiming a bit high, and frankly I feel like I'm going to let myself down. This is why I need to let my parents in on what I plan to do in six months. I need their support. After my first week of high school I know I wont fit in, ever. I know what I want, I've been working on songs since I was eleven. I've wanted the type of life where I could be on the road constantly because I've never been out of this state! And I've never been happy sitting in one place for too long. I want to be around people who would WANT to talk to me. People who wouldn't go to me as a last resort. I want to feel needed, I want to feel like I'm worth something. I want to do what I love. I'm sick and tired of seeing all these people who don't appreciate what they have. I want to give back to my parents, I want to give back to the people who have been through so much and are still going through so much. I just want to give back, and prove I'm more than what people expect me to be. I don't care how much money I earn as long as I'm happy and can give back to those who deserve it. This competition would be chance. I just want to be there on a stage with a microphone in my hand and a crowd screaming my name. Imagine. I would be doing what I've wanted to do for so long. I just hope I can prove I'm worth it. I hope my parents will support me. I hope I can believe in myself enough.
September 15th, 2012 at 06:11am